For Audiobook Bookings visit ACX:
For All Other Booking:The Talent Group 412-471-8011
Commercial VO Demo
Non-Broadcast VO Demo
Audiobook Excerpt – “The Cyclist”
Audiobook Excerpt – “Beyond Brightside”
Audiobook Excerpt – “Labor Pain” from “Without Expiration”
- Early Praise for “For Blood & Glory” from Audible Listeners
- New Audiobook: “For Blood & Glory” Now Available on Audible!!
- New Audiobook: “Farewell, Bergerac” is now available on Audible!
- New Audiobook: “The BiniSphere” is now available on Audible!
- New Audiobook: “The Cyclist” Now Available on Audible!
Tag Archives: Ted Pappas
“This visitation is but to whet thy almost blunted purpose!” Last chance to see Hamlet at the Pittsburgh Public Theatre. Only 4 performances left, now through Sunday, May 20, 2018! Don’t miss Ted Pappas’ final production as artistic director of … Continue reading
Darren joins the Pittsburgh Public Theater’s production of “Company” by Stephen Sondheim. Directed by Ted Pappas. On stage at the Public’s O’Reilly Theatre, opening January 31st, 2014.
Darren has accepted the role of John Dickinson in the musical “1776”. Produced by the Pittsburgh Public Theatre. Directed by Ted Pappas. Opening night January 24, 2013.